As early as possible!
I started it with Olivia when she was less than 1 year old–when she started to walk. She seemed enjoying it.
Most kids would enjoy it ’cause basically they like moving around. All you need to do are:
- first show them how fun exercising is by adding some music and funny moves
- ask them, “Wanna have fun with Mom and Dad?”
- let them express their own ways of exercising
- next lead them to better ways when they already find it fun
- make it as your family fun habit
- latter on, when they seem to understand your words more, also explain to them why people need to exercise
This way, you’ll have healthy happy kids!