I am sure that every parent wants to be PERFECT for his or her children. He or she is trying to please them in any way.
Establishing good habits in the family will do good to improve the children’s self-confidence.
Here are some ways among many that you can apply to your family life toward your beloved children:
1. Hug your children every day.
2. Let them know that everybody can give a good idea.
3. Give them a children’s cookbook and let them try out some favorite dishes for the whole family.
4. Let your kids be in charge in family’s occasions, such as decorating the house or making plans for everything.
5. Trust your kids as much as you can.
6. Apologize to them when you are wrong.
7. Laugh with your children and cry with them too.
8. Celebrate your kids’ successes – even little ones.
9. Enjoy spontaneous picnics with your children.
10. Let them know that you will be there for them no matter what.